Archives

« Georgia on My Mind: Miss O'Keeffe "on stage" at Smithsonian American Art Museum | Eye Level Home | Renwick 101: A Brief History of the First Art Museum in D.C. »

Happy Halloween!
October 31, 2008

Ehninger

John Whetten Ehninger's October

When I came home from work last night there were piles of leaves all over the front lawn and two humongous carved pumpkins on our front porch. I'd like to think my family dressed up just like the figures in Ehninger's painting when they picked these beauties. But I think it was more of a suburban look over on Aisle 5 of the grocery store. Happy Halloween!

Posted by Jeff on October 31, 2008 in American Art Here, Picture This

Happy Halloween!! To all of you who are a part of this blog. Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to visiting SAAM next week. Live in N.M. Great job on the website and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Actually my kids like super hero type of costumes. Thinking of dressing up as one with them. The real fun is the role playing with your kids in a common theme costumes.

Wishing all a Happy Halloween.

We still go to a local farm to pick our pumpkins. But, I would agree that things have changed with supermarkets and all...