Archives

« Chakaia Booker: This is How I Roll | Eye Level Home | Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Stronger Sex »

Picture This: A 360 Degree Wonder
December 29, 2015

Dawe

Plexus A1, Gabriel Dawe, 2015, Photo by Mike Tuttle

After a two year renovation, the opening of the Renwick Gallery and its inaugural exhibition, WONDER, have been a major success. The building has been updated to a 21st century elegance allowing the art within to shine.

Recently, we took 360º photographs of each artwork installation in the show. The image above is a flattened panorama of Gabriel Dawe's piece, Plexus A1. To pan through each artwork's environment, check out our Flickr album of all nine artworks in the WONDER exhibition.

Posted by Jeff on December 29, 2015 in American Art Here, American Craft, Museums & Technology, Picture This

The Renovation of Renwick Gallery is a great news to me as I am a patron of the arts & gallery. The photos are fabulous and portrays the ins & outs of the gallery without fail.

This is so psychedelic!